The Blueprint Digital Atmosphere Controller, BDAC-2, offers full control of the indoor garden environment. The unit’s four receptacles control cooling, heating, humidity and CO2-generating devices.
- The Controller allows separate day and night set-points for temperature and humidity.
- The temperature control range is 41-113°F, and the humidity control range is 5-95% RH.
- Humidity and temperature deadbands are adjustable. The CO2 control range is 380-2500 ppm.
- A remote sensor on a 15’ cable accurately monitors temperature, humidity, CO2 and light.
- Fuzzy Logic mode allows more precise control of CO2 levels when compressed CO2 is used.
- The Controller is ETL listed and includes a three-year warranty.
BDAC602_Instructions_2012.pdf -- 1.0 mb